The following is an announcement from the Food Safety Information Council and is included here with permission.
Australian Food Safety Week 2021 will be held from 13 – 20 November 2021.
This year’s theme ‘Food safety – be prepared’ is aimed at building resilience in the community especially after disasters by setting up a basic food safety toolbox and encouraging public engagement with food safety courses.
Our community package of info for AFSW2021 is now available to download
- use this sample media release to publicise your event
- download the Australian Food Safety Week 2021 social media poster to use on social media
- download our FSC-ToolboxPoster-2021
- share our online quiz
- let us know what you are doing around Food Safety Week and we can publicize it, register your event
- download our Be prepared qr code to use on your publications to link to more information and link to more information about the food safety toolbox here
Closer to the date we will have a competition with chances to win a $50 Bunnings voucher. Find our more about Australian Food Safety Week here
Proudly supported by our member First for Training