The following is the latest media release from the Food Safety Information Council and is included here with permission.
Do you have everything you need to run a successful Australian Food Safety Week 9-16 November 2019?
Australian Food Safety Week, 9 to 16 November 2019, is less than 2 weeks away. The theme will be ‘Excellent eggs – handle them safely!’
During AFSW19, with thanks to Australian Pasteurised Eggs our Gold Sponsors, we’ll be releasing our latest research on consumer knowledge about safe egg handling and launching video material and radio and TV community service announcements.
Thanks to everyone who has donated to our Indigenous fundraiser, as well as our creative agency Mediaheads, we’ll be able to distribute our Indigenous radio community service announcements too.
Don’t forget you can still download a range of material for Australian Food Safety Week from this link where you can:
- Download and use our Australian Food Safety Week 2019 logos and a range of posters, share on social media or your newsletters and add our email banner to your email address.
- Plan an event like a BBQ, morning tea or display at your local library and use this form to enter details of when and where so we can promote it
- Use our Sample media release to let the local media know about AFSW19 and to promote your event
- Take our Egg Safety quiz and share with your friends
- Print out our Excellent eggs fact sheet
Don’t forget to get out on social media using #AFSW19
We would particularly like to thank our Gold Sponsors Australian Pasteurised Eggs for making AFSW19 possible by funding our TV and radio announcements, videos, posters, artwork and consumer research.
Please note if you do have any enquiries about AFSW19 please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.