The following is a recall notice from the NSW Food Authority and is included here with permission.
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Juicy Isle Pty Ltd is conducting a recall of Pure Tassie – Organic Pure Apple Juice products. The products have been available for sale at various Coles, Woolworths, IGA and independent stores in NSW, QLD, VIC, TAS, SA, and WA.
- Apple and Blackcurrant 1.5L, all best before dates up to and including 18/11/20
- Apple 1.5L, all best before dates up to and including 26/1/21
- Apple and Ginger 1.5L, best before 5/12/20
- Apple and Raspberry 1.5L, all dates up to and including 7/10/20
- Apple 350ml, all best before dates up to and including 17/11/20
- Apple and Blackcurrant 350ml, best before 9/7/20
- Apple and Raspberry 350ml, all best before dates up to and including 2/11/20
Problem: The recall is due to microbial (mycotoxin – Patulin) contamination.
Food safety hazard: Food products containing mycotoxin (Patulin) may cause illness if consumed.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers should not eat these products and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact:
Juicy Isle Pty Ltd, Ph: +61 3 6274 5999 or visit, Juicyisle.com.au